Permaculture design adds life, energy and productivity to any landscape. Our sustainable designs create comfortable, functional systems that build soil, regenerate natural ecosystem, produce nutrient dense organic food, increase self-sufficiency and create more resilient communities. Element Eco-Design also believes that any landscape should be an extension of your home and it must evoke positive emotions.
At Element Eco-Design we know it is the arrangement of the elements that make a design successful. We work with the following elements to create an oasis for you:
- Soil (creation, mineral and microbial health)
- Edible Landscapes (herb beds, home gardens, food forest)
- Water Management (rainwater harvesting, water harvesting earthworks, grey water systems, conservation)
- Waste Management (composting, recycling, reducing consumption)
- Building Design (passive solar design, eco-renovations, alternative building materials)
Our Design Process is an interactive process between us and our clients to establish their goals and needs. Once we have done a need assessment and established clear goals we assess the property resources, including local ecosystems to establish a base map. We combine the site specific data with the clients goals to create a beautiful, functional design.
Our process is as follows:
- Client Introduction/Site Assessment
- Preliminary Design
- Final Design
Our rates vary depending on the size of land and complexity of the system. Please contact us for specific rates and details for you home, farm or workspace.